Access Your E-mail
Class of 2003 – 2011
E-mail accounts for the Class of 2003 through the Class of 2011 have been migrated to the cloud. To access your account, click here or type http://www.outlook.com in your browser’s address bar.
The format of your username is the same as when you were a student, but the suffix was changed from @avemarialaw.edu to @alumni.avemarialaw.edu. For assistance with your username and password, contact: HelpDesk@avemarialaw.edu.
Microsoft Windows Live@Edu provides a user-friendly and secure means of providing e-mail service. Benefits include
- A Lifetime Account
- 10 Gigabytes of Space for E-mails and Attachments
- 25 Gigabytes of Password-Protected Online Storage for Documents or Photos
- Mobile Device E-mail Access
- Forwarding to any E-mail Address
- Calendar Services
- Spell Check, Dictionary, Thesaurus and Search Tools
- Mail Filtering to Organize Messages, and Rules Processing to Forward Messages
- Integrated Anti-Virus
- No Banners or Advertisements
Class of 2012
Migration of Class of 2012 e-mail accounts is expected during summer 2013. You will continue to use your same e-mail and password. To access your account, click here or type webmail.avemarialaw.edu/owa in your browser’s address bar.
Please note that accumulated e-mails and folders will not be migrated to the cloud.