Ave Maria School of Law has established the following policies concerning reciprocity:
- The Career Services Office (CSO) provides reasonable access to its resources to students and graduates of other law schools in Florida and in other states.
- Services are available only to those law schools that extend services to Ave Maria School of Law's students and graduates.
- All requests for services must be made in writing by the student or graduate's Career Services Office in advance of the intended visit (no walk-in requests will be honored).
- Students and graduates granted reciprocity should phone (239) 687-5355, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for an initial personal visit or phone conference with our Career Counselor or Associate Director of Career Services.
- For students and graduates, reciprocity includes on-site access to resource materials and access to current job postings through the school's Symplicity system and, if time permits, limited counseling. A student or graduate who desires to use Career Services resources maintained by the Law Library must adhere to all Library policies and procedures for accessing these materials.
- Services will not be available between August 15 and December 1 of each year.
- Students or graduates of other law schools are not permitted to schedule on-campus interviews, or participate in resume referral opportunities at Ave Maria School of Law.
- The Career Services Director may deny further services to any school surpassing a reasonable number of reciprocity requests within any calendar year, or to individuals who misuse the facilities or services.
- Services are available to a particular student or graduate for a four-month period of time as determined by the date of the initial visit or phone conference. Extensions of this period must be requested in writing and are granted within the sole discretion of the Career Services staff.
Reciprocity requests should be directed to:
Administrative Assistant for Career Services
Ave Maria School of Law
1025 Commons Circle
Naples, Florida 34119